What should I do if I find an error or encounter a problem with my Credit Report?

All disputes are processed by Experian’s National Consumer Assistance Center.  If you have a dispute or a concern with your credit report, you can call Experian toll-free at 1-888-397-3742 or you can access a dispute form online at:  http://www.experian.com/disputes/how-to-dispute.html

A summary of Your Rights Under the FCRA

Click here to disupte your credit report