Career Opportunities – HOA/Community Association Manager
HOA/Community Association Manager
Windermere Property Management South, LLC is seeking an experienced Community Association Manager to manage an existing portfolio of Condo and Home Owner Associations. CMCA credentials preferred. Please apply only if you have current Community Association Management experience.
The Community Association Manager is responsible for administering the communications, operations, maintenance and financial management of a portfolio of Homeowner Associations, enforcement of rules and regulations, administrative, vendor management, obtaining bids from contractors, attending/facilitating Board of Directors meetings, Annual Meetings, Committee meetings (when required), inspection of common elements, responding to resident requests, annual budget preparation, oversight of monthly expenses, and capital improvement and repair projects within the budget.
Our Community Association Manager candidate will have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing constant interruptions. The manager should have exceptional communication and organization skills as well as confidence and intelligence with high attention to detail and the ability to successfully follow through on all tasks and projects.
- Experience in the Community Management field.
- Act as liaison between the Board of Directors, vendors, homeowners and staff.
- Communicate to the Board of Directors, vendors and homeowners regarding the essentials of their duties and community items.
- Provide guidance to Board members regarding community policies all under the realm of state statutes, CC&Rs, and established Rules and Regulations.
- Attend scheduled Board Meetings.
- Provide fiscal management through budget preparation and accounts receivable processes.
- Complete Board packets, Management Reports, Action Item Lists and follow-up accordingly.
- Have knowledge of the contract analysis and vendor accountability practices.
- Perform site visits for the purpose of oversight of client vendors and administration of client’s enforcement processes and procedures.
- Respond to e-mails and phone calls promptly.
This position has a base salary and the opportunity to build a career. Compensation includes the following: 2 weeks’ Vacation, 5 personal days, 13 paid holidays (including birthday), 20% of setup fee for new accounts and 90% of the first month’s management fee for any account you bring in. This is one of the best compensation plans in the industry.
Email your resume to WPMcareers@wpmsouth.com
Licensed Property Manager
WPM South, LLC — VERDI Group has a position available for the right candidate looking for a career in property management with the leading company in the industry. Our licensed, self insured, agents are experts in managing and protecting real estate investments.
WPM South, LLC has the proven training program and plan to help agents achieve their goals. We help you gain the knowledge and experience needed to feel confident in the industry. This sets our agents apart from the competition. Our office is a team environment meaning Together Everyone Achieves More. If you’re interested in joining a team with the support, guidance, expertise, and plan for a property management career please email us today for more details. firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a career commission based position requiring a WA State Real Estate License and is similar to starting in the Real Estate Sales industry.
Due to the high volume of responses we receive, we regret that we can only contact those candidates most qualified to progress to the interview stage. No calls. Email your brief introduction/cover letter or resume to WPMcareers@wpmsouth.com.